Annual Fund Campaign
St. Stephen's Armenian Elementary School (SSAES), like many other private schools, relies on its Annual Fund campaign to help defray a portion of the expenses necessary to provide an excellent education. The school is proud of its outstanding and experienced faculty, who offer the students a bilingual and bicultural education all of which require resources exceeding the existing tuition income.
Community support is vital; there are new initiatives that the school continuously embarks upon to enhance the quality of its education. Throughout the years, community members, parents, grandparents, alumni parents, alumni, and staff have helped SSAES by providing the financial support needed to achieve its mission. Tuition covers approximately 77% of the school's annual expenses leaving a gap of approximately $200,000. Donations to the Annual Fund helps to bridge this gap.
We thank you for your continuous support and generosity. Please join us. Together we can nurture talented and eager students to become community builders and leaders.
Houry Boyamian, M.Ed., Principal
Sira Arabian Cormier, Board Chair
Your Gift Makes a Difference
- $30 Yearly field trip expense per student
- $75 Math, spelling and grammar activity books for one elementary student
- $150 One year of art supplies for one classroom
- $300 Stipend for one teacher's professional development
- $1,500 Ten flat screen LCD computer monitors
- $4,500 Armenian-language textbooks for elementary students
A BILINGUAL/BICULTURAL EDUCATION AT SSAES IS PRICELESS.